FYI for Learning Agility™ IP License
License FYI for Learning Agility™ content
An FYI for Learning Agility™ intellectual property license lets organizations calibrate how organizations talk about high potentials including creating a common language that allows differentiation and comparisons between high potentials.
Organizations can use an FYI for Learning Agility™ intellectual property license to create derivatives that may include:
- Job descriptions
- Employee Management Systems
Developing learning agility
An FYI for Learning Agility™ intellectual property license lets organizations:
- Add to or refine the 250 development remedies and workarounds for increasing learning agility
- Refine listings of full- and part-time job assignments in each chapter of the book to apply more directly to their organization
- Add to the comprehensive reading list included with each chapter
- Customize development plans for high potentials
- Refine skilled/unskilled learning agility characteristics to coincide with their organization’s needs
- Use With
We recommend using this with…
Choices Architect® Sort Cards—are used by organizations to identify, validate and select those who are the most learning agile, who make sense of work and personal experiences and add those lessons to their lifelong learnings portfolio.
FYI for Learning Agility™—a book of tips and strategies that help people develop skills that lead to increased learning agility.
High Learning Agility Profiles—outline the seven distinct types of learning agility—providing learning agile individuals with a method to identify which of the seven profiles best fit them, learn the situations that favor their learning agility strengths, and determine opportunities for developing their learning agility.
viaEDGE™ is an online individual assessment of learning agility—an individual’s ability and willingness to both learn from experience and apply that learning to perform successfully under new or first-time situations.
- Learn More
- Read a sample chapter of FYI for Learning Agility™.
Download a copy of an overview of the Choices Architect® Suite.
Download a copy of our new Usage Guide—Unlocking Potential: Understanding and Applying Tools to Identify and Develop Learning Agility.
Download an excerpt from a learning agility presentation at the 2010 Mid Winter Conference of Consulting Psychology Conference in Scottsdale, AZ.
Download a copy of the whitepaper Global Talent Management: Using learning agility to identify high potentials around the world.