YOU: Being More Effective in Your MBTI® Type
Become Type Wise
YOU: Being More Effective in Your MBTI® Type is the only research-based leadership development book built around the 16 personality types measured by the Myers Briggs Type Indicator® instrument and the 20 facets underlying those types (MBTI® Step II).
YOU is for:
- People who want to have better work and non-work relationships
- HR Professionals who want to be able to relate personality style to skills and effectiveness
- Experienced MBTI instrument users who want to directly relate type preference to increasing competence at work
16 Types, 20 Facets
YOU: Being More Effective in Your MBTI® Type is divided into three sections, each designed to help learners get to know themselves and others:
- Section I combines the research on the 16 MBTI personality types with the competency research done by Lominger.
- Section II covers the 20 facet pairs that underlie the familiar type designations of I-E, S-N, T-F, and J-P
- Section III covers effectiveness and development planning and includes strategies for building skills or substituting for lack of skills.
- Use With
- We recommend using this with...
YOU: Being More Effective in Your MBTI® Type Individual Chapters— a great resource for coaching, teambuilding, career counseling, and workshops and training sessions. Order all 16 types or just the chapters you need.
YOU—Leadership Architect® Development Supplement—breaks down the links between each individual MBTI® Type and the 67 Competencies and Career Stallers and Stoppers in the Leadership Architect® Library.
YOU—Leadership Architect® Placemat—displays the links between individual types and competencies in the popular “placemat” format.
- Learn More
Read a sample chapter of YOU: Being More Effective in Your MBTI® Type
Listen to our most recent webcast about YOU: Being More Effective in Your MBTI® Type.