The Leadership Machine: Architecture to Develop Leaders for Any Future
Power your own leadership machine
The Leadership Machine is an easy-to-read resource useful at every stage of professional development, providing a foundational approach to competency-based leadership development and talent management.
- Aligning candidates to competencies during selection
- Identifying the secret to success ─ continuous learning
- Cultivating high-potential employees for succession
- Developing learning-agile leaders to tackle an uncertain future
The Leadership Machine is for:
- Human resource practitioners and leaders
- Business leaders who want to align their talent with their business strategy
- Individuals interested in enhancing their career
This 10th Anniversary edition showcases the original bedrock principles in an updated, more easy to read way, helping readers better manage their people and themselves in today’s constantly changing marketplace.
New research findings:
- Updates to reflect most current research and normative data
- Fresh research on learning agility
- New findings on the ROI of talent management
Easy-to-use reference tool:
- Re-titled and reorganized chapters
- New comprehensive index
- Exercises, figures, and tables labeled for easy reference
- Quiz to test your knowledge of The Leadership Machine
The Leadership Machine is now in eBook format available on Amazon and iBooks. Visit The Leadership Machine website for more information.
- Use With
- FYI for Insight™ will help you understand 21 leadership characteristics for success and 5 characteristics that can derail your career. It will also make you aware of why you may be lacking skill or motivation in certain areas. This is critical because becoming self-aware can get you 50% of the way toward improving your performance.
FYI For Your Improvement™ is an easy-to-use reference that has become the standard for leadership development at thousands of companies around the world. Compare yourself to skilled and unskilled definitions of leadership competencies. Find remedies that can help you improve in skills that are mission critical for your career.
Paths to Improvement: Navigating Your Way to Success highlights how creating a fix-it development plan is not always the most effective route to improvement. Paths to Improvement is designed for individuals who are seeking alternative routes to improve their performance and potential.
- Learn More
- Read a sample chapter of The Leadership Machine: Architecture to Develop Leaders for Any Future.