FYI For Your Improvement™ 4th Edition - Traditional Chinese
Develop talent in any language
FYI For Your Improvement™ 4th Edition, an easy-to-use development and coaching tool, is available in seven languages—Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese Traditional and Chinese Simplified and Japanese.
FYI For Your Improvement™ 4th Edition is for:
- Individual learners working on their own development
- Bosses, supervisors and managers working on the development of someone who works with or for them
- Coaches, mentors and feedback givers
Each chapter of FYI For Your Improvement™ 4th Edition features:
- Causes—numerous reasons why learners may have this need
- Remedies—ten or more tips to work directly on this need
- Competency Definitions—a clear definition of the behaviors that demonstrate skilled, unskilled, and even overuse of a competency
- Suggested readings—for significant and immediate payoff
- Substitutions—alternative means of addressing a need with substitutes or compensating competencies
- Use With
We recommend using this with…
Voices® Multi-rater 360º Feedback System—is a Web-enabled competency-based and research-validated 360º feedback tool that provides learners with a powerful tool for development and improvement.
FYI For Your Improvement™ 4th Edition Intellectual Property License—is available in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish for your organization’s internal use.
Make talent management execution easier
Two talent management best practices have been shown to make talent management program execution easier—adherence to a consistent, common language of development and access to research-based content.
Integrating research-based content
Automating your talent management systems? We have partnered with leading technology vendors to deliver value by integrating our research-based and experience-tested content. Our FYI For Your Improvement™ Development Remedies are just one example of content used for development coaching or to create formal or personal development plans.
FYI For Your Improvement™ Development Remedies:
- Were developed from research on competencies—what experiences teach them, what they look like, what their elements are
- Are brief, doable and action oriented
- Give motivated people a way to get started right away and see results quickly
Partnering with experts
We partner with software vendors so you can easily use our content in a system you already have in place or plan to implement. These partners provide access to our content and the flexibility to meet your talent management needs:
For more information email alliances at email@example.com.
- Cornerstone OnDemand
- Halogen Software
Using your own system
If you like our content but don’t see your technology vendor listed or you want to create your own database or reference library, contact our licensing department at firstname.lastname@example.org. A license will let you use this content within your own talent management processes and materials or in your own database.
License FYI For Your Improvement™ content
An FYI For Your Improvement™ intellectual property license lets organizations embed competency language into existing systems, leverage familiar technology to streamline new program initiatives, and gain early buy-in for new programs.
Organizations can use an FYI For Your Improvement™ intellectual property license to create derivatives that may include:
- Job descriptions
- Employee Management Systems
Enhance current development programs
An FYI For Your Improvement™ intellectual property license lets organizations:
- Renewable licenses grants access to new FYI 5th Edition content
- Track developmental progress in internal documents
- Embed the content in people development programs/processes
- Enhance current development programs
- Use the “map” to articulate why a particular competency is important for success
- Aid development with the use of develop-in-place assignments